Here at Want that trend we have come up with 5 things for a Bride to do on her hen-do, whether she does them all or just a few, with these celebrations the Bride is guaranteed a great time –
1. Open the Prosecco for breakfast, time to start early on a day of celebrations with the girls. What a better way than going for a delicious breakfast to start the day and popping open the bubbly.
2. A day out to either the races or a festival will allow your Bride to have a fun filled day making memories while having fun and letting her hair down before the big day.
3. Cocktail making is a very useful skill to gain. Fun, affordable and hilarious, every Bride should experience cocktail making with the girls.
4. Spa days are vital for a Bride to be, ensuring her well being is perfect on the run up to the big day will mean a happy outcome. So why not book a spa day, let the Bride relax and of course, pop the prosecco for the whole hen party to indulge in celebrations.
5. Fancy dress – when it comes to a hen party, the main thing is always fancy dress. Nothing gets the laughter flowing like everyone getting dressed up and looking hilarious. Having the Bride dressed up in a costume…definitely leads to some great photos & memories!